Healthy Turkiye may require you to provide us with your personal data so that you have the possibility to use the services provided through the Website. The term “personal data” refers to any information that allows the identification of a person, including their family name, first name, email address, telephone numbers, sensitive personal data, health data, and data related to your transactions on the Website, details of your orders and subscriptions, and any other information you choose to provide.
Collecting Personal Data
Our processing of your personal data is based on the following legal grounds: the legitimate interest arising from your voluntary provision of personal data when visiting the Website and/or requesting information about our services, as these data are necessary to better respond to your information requests about our services; your consent to the use of social network cookies, advertising cookies, and Google Analytics cookies, as described in the “Cookies” section; and processing necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are a party in order to use our services on the Website. We process your personal data to meet one or more of the following purposes:
- Managing your access to the services provided through the Website.
- Creating a file of registered members, users, customers, and prospects.
- Sending newsletters, appeals, and promotional advertisements. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you have the option to opt-out when providing your data.
- Providing commercial and service usage statistics.
- Managing customer opinions on products, services, or content.
- Managing unpaid invoices and resolving disputes related to the use of our products and services.
- Customizing our responses to your information requests.
- Ensuring compliance with our legal and regulatory requirements.
- When collecting your personal data, we will inform you whether certain information is mandatory or optional. Mandatory data is necessary for the provision of our services, while optional data is provided at your discretion. We will also inform you of the potential consequences of not providing the requested data.
Recipients of the collected data
Only our personnel, relevant control services (including external auditors), and subcontractors have access to your personal data. In certain cases, we may share or disclose your data in an anonymized form for statistical purposes, ensuring that your identity remains protected. Additionally, we may share your personal data with government agencies solely for the purpose of meeting legal requirements, or with authorized law enforcement officials and debt collection organizations.
Transfer of Personal Data
We do not exchange, transfer, or rent your personal data to any third party. However, we may share or disclose your data in an anonymized form to third parties for statistical purposes, ensuring that your identity remains anonymous.
Data Retention Period
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected and in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements. Once the retention period has expired, we will delete or anonymize your personal data to ensure that they can no longer be linked to you. Please note that this modified version is for reference purposes only and should be reviewed and customized according to your specific requirements.